You can never be too prepared when it comes to treating and healing minor injuries. That’s why no medicine cabinet is complete without first-aid items. atoma® has everything you need to build your personalized first aid kit and get you and your family ready for any adventure.
- Analgesics (Pain Medication)
- Alcohol Swabs
- Antibiotic Ointments
- Antidiarrhea Medication
- Antihistamines (Allergy Medication)
- Bandages (plastic, fabric, waterproof…and different sizes)
- Disposable Gloves
- Epsom Salts
- Hand Sanitizer
- Instant Hot & Cold Packs
- Medical Tape
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Self-Clinging Gauzes (different sizes)
- Tick Removal Kit
- Zinc Ointment
We recommend keeping the same essentials in your car and at work.
- Replace used or expired content on a regular basis
- Learn how to treat and heal minor injuries
- Gather the items in a handy bag so you have everything ready when you need it
- Keep emergency, family, friends and neighbours phone numbers nearby
- Ensure your items are stored in a dry place
- ASA is useful in case of a heart attack. Have the person in crisis chew on 2 tablets of 81 mg and contact the ambulance. Make sure that the person isn’t allergic and isn’t under the age of 18.
To print this checklist, press ctrl + P