While the common cold and flu are both viral infections with similar symptoms, the flu is a much more serious illness. Learn more about your best weapon against the flu: vaccination.
3 Reasons to Get a Flu Shot
- The Flu can be much more serious than the common cold.
- The Flu virus changes every year; so does the vaccine.
- It’s quick and simple.
5 Flu Myths
- The flu only affects the very young, very old, and unhealthy people: FALSE
- You can get the flu from a flu shot: FALSE
- A flu is just a bad cold: FALSE
- You get the flu from being in cold weather: FALSE
- The flu includes stomach symptoms: FALSE
Flu Shots are available for those
2 years old and above starting in mid-October
(Seniors are prioritized with the general public being served in November.)